Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 for Mac is a professional program for non-linear video editing. In Non-linear video editing, material from analog or digital video sources is transferred to the hard disk and cut and edited there in any order. Premiere Pro 2020 for Mac provides high-quality editing of video resolution 4K and higher, with 32-bit color, both in RGB and YUV color space. This updated Premiere Pro 2020 version comes with many shining features.
The most glorious feature is Auto Reframe. Auto Reframe supposed to automate the task of reframing videos for different aspect ratios, fit in everyday editing workflow. With perfect graphics and text enhancements, now editors can make their titling and graphic workflows smoother. In Audio enhancements, it includes more streamlined workflows for multi-channel effects and increased range for audio gain.
For more creative people, it enables users to do more creatively with re-timing shots without requiring nested sequences for bigger speed changes. It also got loads of Motion Graphics Templates that were long-awaited by creators. To cut the story short, Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 for macOS is a great tool if you really want to take your professional video editing to the next level.
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 for Mac
- One of the best tools for non-linear video editing
- Got Auto Reframe to intelligently reframing the footage
- Impressive text and graphics enhancements to make workflows smoother
- Includes more streamlined workflows for multi-channel effects
- Provides robust native support for widely used formats
- Enables users to export HDR content with HDR10 metadata
- More drivers audited in System Compatibility report
System Requirements for Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- 2 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor